Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The number play begins!

After 3 weeks of soft play, we pulled the engine to full throttle by launching the Accounting, Finance and Economics modules this week. Well for someone like me, who is an amateur in these topics, it definitely takes time for these to occupy a space in the brain. But I am learning and trying to learn, slowly and only slowly. These are not as bad subjects as I had thought. I used to wonder how people manage to understand those scrolling numbers with red and green arrows on CNBC or Bloomberg. I guess I will be skilled at doing that myself soon. It is interesting and I am trying to keep myself awake during the 'graveyard' hours as well. Would leave it for you to decide what that would mean! :)
Besides that, it is getting colder here in Lancaster, autumn is in the air and it is orange everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment