Saturday, October 29, 2016

Just a month or more?

Well, I didnt opt for the usual 'Already a month' phrase! Because though it has been 'just a month' for me here, it already seems like way more than that. It was a month ago I was in the Emirates and it appears as if it has been quite a while now. I thoroughly second the statement that the Lancaster MBA starts on Day 1. As someone quoted today, being a Gemini, I like to keep myself occupied and thoroughly busy and I am glad it is that way. An absolute packed, planned and perfect 1 month I would say. Amazing and remarkable!
Continuing from my previous post, Friday was a relaxed day with classes starting a little late and ending early. Chess competition against the master Dr. Alexander Matros was on cards. Well, we all lost against him - the cards did predict it though. We were about 20-25 of us who played against him. Before we made a move, he used to make his move on the 24 other boards and would be here to make the next move. Doesn't that sound supernatural! I have a recorded video of this, which I will probably upload soon. Fun-friday, we accepted defeat and that was not it. Halloween night it was!
My first experience witnessing Halloween - a thing of the US or the West? Either way, loved every bit of what I had seen and what I had engaged with. The campus was buzzing all the night. 
Woke up to a cloudy, lazy and rainy Saturday. Got on heels to finish my weekend chores. Some cooking, a little entertainment, a bit of shopping, super talking and of course studying. Apparently, we are going to start day light savings tonight. I wish we do it every night, so that the year progresses a little slowly! #LovingLancaster
 


No comments:

Post a Comment