Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!

My last post for the year! Back in Lancaster after a brilliant break in beautiful Spain. a bit tired and sick but all geared up for 2017. You can read about my Spain trip here. 2016 was a mixed year with both good and bad things just like any other year. But the best thing that happened in 2016 for me is Lancaster. Something that I never imagined would happen this time last year. I guess that's what life is all about. A brilliant 3 months so far with lots of learning, experiences, travel and more so, good interactions with some great people around. Thanks to everyone who has been part of it in 2016. While I really hope 2017 turns out to be a great year for me, I wish it is equally rich, beautiful, happy and healthy for you as well. Wish you all a very happy new year 2017!

Thanks to everyone for the lovely cards and wishes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment