Thursday, December 15, 2016

Coming to an exciting term end!

A lot of fun, exciting and surprising things happening in the last week of the first term! A brilliant evening with the Executive MBA candidates, knowing them, connecting with them and sharing experiences across the 'years of experience' was amazing. Last weekend went pretty much into closing down assignments, pending tasks, shopping and of course the usual visit to the Chaplaincy center.
This week began with a bang. Business Management Challenge - a business simulation putting into practice our learning from the past 10 weeks. Running through the whole of the last week of this term, this is indeed a good opportunity for us to revisit our learning and more importantly to work together coherently and collaboratively to make decisions and have fun. I am loving this experience. More than winning, I think for me it is the experience from the journey that I take back, that matters the most. And not to forget, I absolutely had goosebumps all the time working with Dr.John Mackness.
Today, I also met Jane Dalton - this was the first time, I connected with someone on social media first and then met in person. Amazing feeling. Very interesting 40-45 minutes interaction. For the first time since I came to Lancaster, I was so excited talking about the things I did back at work. Thanks for your time, Jane!
Just back from the city, preparing for the last day of the challenge, winding up stuff for the term, looking forward to the Christmas party tomorrow before I head off for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment