Monday, February 13, 2017

Catch-up week!

After the exam on Friday, the Strategy book was back in my book rack. A much awaited and indeed a deeply skill-enhancing module came to a close. That evening, I decided to play 'catch-up' with my hobby of playing badminton :) But I must say, it was such a refreshing evening playing with Tim, Pom, Johnny & Patrick. My first encounter with our massive sports center. Brilliant time except for the post-game effects on the body! Worth it though. Let's see how often I can play 'catch-up' with play.
The weekend that followed was a once-in-a-while opportunity with no assignments and tasks. Again I decided to 'catch-up' with pending sleep. 12 hours or more, sorry, I couldn't keep track. But I felt I was just sleeping the whole time and it felt good. I also decided to 'catch-up' with cooking and ended up having a great evening with friends on Saturday and Sunday. Totally caught-up with just everything! :)
Monday was off to an entrepreneurial start! The second of the four challenges - The Entrepreneurial Challenge began with a thorough bang. After Magnus' know-how session in the morning and Nigel's practical session in the afternoon, we are busy storming about the next best idea that can help gather some pounds for us! Looking forward to the fun-filled week with my new team - Shiksha, Marcos, Joanna, Azree & Ploy! Let's see what results from this enterprising team.
Badminton time!
Entrepreneurial challenge begins!

           
At the Farmer's Market
           
Entrepreneurial thinking with Nigel!



No comments:

Post a Comment