Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Treading the Lent term with sentience

After 3 weeks of time away from school, Monday was the back to school day. Lent term or the term 2 opened with an exam. It has been long since I had written a formal essay type exam and this brought back memories from 7 years ago in college. The following day we resumed working on Statistical Thinking from term 1. Working our way thorough the SPSS tool, we spent a great deal filtering the Markor Survey data. Thanks to everyone who filled the survey for me. We are to submit an assignment on this one soon. Wednesday turned out to be a super windy day. I woke up to the sound of the wind hitting my window. Today's events also brought in a very personal feeling of self-awareness and personal motivation to do more. Thanks to the numerous little mindful tasks we undertook in class today. A busy yet very rewarding day.
Back home, we welcomed back 2 more guests from their vacation. I am guessing they will need a couple of days to re-enter into the C43 'Rolo' family! There is a slight snow shower forecast tomorrow in Lancaster. Let's if it does snow and if I can get some decent instagram posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment