Friday, January 20, 2017

Normalcy flows through

Over a week since my last post. Not that I was covered under snow and took me this long to get out.  But yes, the mild snowfall last week was great. Statistics, Finance and Macro-economics covered the table and they will continue to remain on the menu next week as well. New softwares, new learnings seem to be opening new and unexplored waters. A little less load of assignments this week has been helping me spend a bit more time in the kitchen. Not a graph that will continue to grow. Also spent some great time having delicious dinner at Radhika's, Niharika's and Deepika's over the week.
This week, I also got to resume conversation with Jane on an innovation initiative that we are looking to work on. While I am very excited about it, I am also concerned about the time I will be able to spend on it. Let's see how it goes. Another incentive of the meeting was some amazing suggestions to go around and explore Lancashire. Looking forward to doing that after I am back from London.
Oh, did I say London! London Finance week is coming up. A packed and exciting week with a very busy agenda. Looking forward to it. Well, I actually leave today. Alex drives me to Oxford and from there I am headed to Cambridge. Join the cohort on Monday and return to Lancaster on the following Sunday.
Very excited to be meeting family in Cambridge and London this weekend. The next weekend, very much looking forward to meeting my global family. Can't wait to see them.
Back home in Hyderabad, things aren't so good. Hope it gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment