Sunday, November 20, 2016

The special episode | London

Thursday was a long and a very interesting day - guest sessions, networking events, lunch connects and closed with an alumni event at the Glassblower Pub in Piccadilly. It was a good experience to connect with past students, listen to their experiences and more so, seek inputs and advice from them. Thanks to Sarah and the MBA team for organizing this and a big thanks to the alumni who made it to the evening.
Friday was fun again with Andrew Lloyd helping us build our personal brand. Interesting insights and definitely a few things that I can take back. Late in the afternoon, some of us met with Andrea from the 2015 batch at Cannons Street. Long conversations that made Andrea feel nostalgic and that made us feel curious. That evening, I was off away from my MBA family to Enfield to my cousins place.
Just cannot express the happiness soon after I landed at Enfield Station. For once, I thought I was in Hyderabad. The atmosphere at home, the food and most importantly just spending long hours talking with my sister and brother-in-law felt very very good. The long walk around Enfield island, feeding swans, ducks, geese and seagulls, clicking pictures and spotting rabbits was great. It definitely cannot get better than this. I am off to Lancaster early tomorrow morning, but I am surely going to miss being here. Hopefully Storm Angus wouldn't come way! More from Lancaster!
With Andrea
At Glassblower Pub
With Andrew Lloyd
At Enfield Lock

No comments:

Post a Comment