Friday, December 15, 2017

Graduated!

Only a handful in this world can deeply connect with my sheer excitement of having graduated with an MBA! A long-awaited dream that seemed to definitely not picture itself in my history is now actually a chapter in it. The world that once seemed confined has now turned opportunistic. This year at Lancaster has been 'the' most memorable year in my life so far, the memories of which I shall cherish for lifetime. Thanks to friends, family, staff and colleagues who supported me on this journey!
Well, this wasn't supposed to be a vote of thanks note! :) The graduation week as it was called started with buzz and fizz. Going up North back to Lancaster, felt like going back home. Meeting my MBA colleagues and staff, going around the campus and the city brought back very fond memories. The ceremony at 12 Noon was for the MBAs! Cheering for my classmates and enjoying the aura in the air, I had goosebumps when my name was called out! What a moment! Post the ceremony a small gathering in the Management School was hosted by the MBA programme team. Thanks to the team for the lovely gesture.Special thanks to my aunt's and cousins who decided to be with me to share this special moment. Thanks to everyone sending in wishes, congratulatory messages, cards and gifts. Overwhelmed! :) #loveLancaster #MBAGrad #LUGrad




No comments:

Post a Comment