Thursday, September 7, 2017

Every ending is a new beginning

September 1st marked my official last day on the Lancaster MBA. The final academic piece submitted and I bid farewell to the class. I still can't believe that the past year was real - I have to pinch myself often to remind me that it was indeed. What an amazing year it has been! Friday night we were all hosted by the school at The Kensington Roof Gardens for a farewell. It was lovely to meet my cohort and the staff for one last time as students. Excited to join the alumni bandwagon now.
I spent the whole of Saturday at Enfield at my cousins' before Niharika, Ketan and me headed off to Belfast to celebrate the course completion.
Belfast is beautiful - has a look and feel of a European city more than UK. Toured 3 full days going around Belfast and Northern Ireland. The highlight was the drive through the Antrim coast to Giant's causeway and the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge. Loved the entire experience. The best part of the trip was meeting Dominic, who managed to make it to Belfast from Dublin to catch up with me. Lovely trip, lovely company, lovely city and what a lovely way to mark the course closure. 
Back home now as the exploration to find the next journey begins. Sincere thanks to the entire programme team, the staff and my class for making this year a memorable and life-changing experience for me. Love you all. Good luck to the cohort that starts soon. #loveLancaster



No comments:

Post a Comment