Friday, July 14, 2017

Unveiling in different ways!

Week 2 was off to a speedy start. Getting things moving on the project front, getting adjusted to the fast-pace, 'multi-level' life in London and getting on toes with just almost anything. Time wafts past real quick. Besides that, I had a chance to meet Chitra earlier this week - what a pleasant surprise to connect here in London. Yesterday, I got to meet Manshuk and her mom as they tour around London. This morning, I got to connect with Jackie - it is always lovely to connect with my Kenya 8 team. A brilliant week so far connecting with close friends and with some showers to bring a respite from the roaring sun. This evening 8 of us are off to a Master Class in Grasmere. Looking forward to meeting the rest 7, whom I haven't seen in 2 weeks now. #loveLancaster





No comments:

Post a Comment