Sunday, July 2, 2017

Lancaster Narratives: The last episode

Penning down my last post from Lancaster. Looking out of my window and trying to capture this view in my heart! Nine months through. Headed down South for the Corporate Challenge. The week saw us start off, sitting outside the grad bar preparing for the Mindful Manager Exam. Tuesday was the exam day! We all did a pretty good job. Post that was the final Director's session. Wednesday was left for packing and setting the stage for the projects beginning next week. Thursday and Friday we spent quality time at Ullswater, Lake District where we bid farewell to each other. The icing on the cake was when Peter called out my name for the Student of the Year Award! :) The whole group is not going to be meeting up anymore. Just like how after a happy picture everyone moves away, in the same way all of us from the MBA now are headed in different directions. Another lesson for life. Rich experiences don't last long either. How much I will miss Lancaster and how much I will miss my MBA family! Lancaster narratives ends, but London diaries will continue for a little more while. #loveLancaster


Final Director's session
With Simpy & Pankaj
Mai wins! :)
One more! :)

The team!

Canoeing!

 

2 comments: